Vallegrande

Vallegrande
Baptism in Vallegrande

Monday, April 28, 2014

4/28/14

Thought this week I'd share my testimony with you :)

I know that God exists. I know he is our Heavenly Father, and He loves us. He loves us so much, His glory is to bring us back to His presence. He is always by our side in times of trial, and wants nothing more than for us to grow and become better. I know that our Savior, Jesus Christ lives. He rose the third day, and in doing so broke the bands of death, that we might have hope for the future. I know that through the Holy Ghost, we can each individually receive revelation directly from God, and know what things we need to do or change in our lives. The plan of salvation is the plan of happiness. There is no better way to be happy than by living by the principles of the gospel, and most importantly, loving God with all our might, mind, and strength. That is where there is true peace. I know that without God, we are nothing, and how wonderful it is that God is so good! I know that through gratitude, we can be happy in the darkest of times, and as we turn ourselves outward, and think of others needs first, we can become true disciples of Christ. The way that God would have us live is this, "and now I would that ye should be humble, and be submissive and gentle; easy to be entreated, full of patience and long suffering; being temperate in all things, being diligent in keeping the commandments of God at all times; asking for whatsoever things ye stand in need; both spiritual and temporal, always returning thanks unto God for whatsoever things ye do receive,

And see that ye have faith, hope, and charity, and then ye will always abound in good works." Alma 7:23 and 24
I know this is the Church of Christ, and that He leads and directs us. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 


(The picture is of me and Elder Burrola at a dam close to Vallegrande. We went there to go fishing! haha we didn't catch a thing, but it was really beautiful and reminded me a ton of Idaho :) Elder Burrola is from San Diego California :D haha but his parents are from Mexico, and he speaks fluent spanish)

No comments:

Post a Comment