Vallegrande

Vallegrande
Baptism in Vallegrande

Monday, April 21, 2014

4/21/14

I don´t have much to report this week. Turns out that fever I had got a lot worse on Monday right after emailing, and we ended up in our house 7 days! I got a fun disease here called dengue. The mosquitoes pass that fun disease out, and tons of people in Santa Cruz get it. I was there in Santa Cruz two days and one of the them with dengue just happened to get me! So i was just sleeping a lot this week. I did go to a clinic and got a shot and some medicine, but all is well now! So that was my fun of the week. 

 I got to talk in our ward this week for sacrament, and I had the opportunity to talk about the sacrament. I shared about the resurrection of the Savior and the great importance of remembering Him in our lives every week. I really do like giving talks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment