Vallegrande

Vallegrande
Baptism in Vallegrande

Monday, February 17, 2014

2-17-14


Wade said they would be in Utah and miss the youth temple trip Saturday :) but missing out on the temple is sad. I´m really missing the temple in my life right now. haha only after three months I wish I could go so bad. Is Kieran a lot taller too? I am still in the same area, but my new companion is Elder Advincula. He is from Columbia and is super awesome. We get along really really well, and he wants to work super hard and baptize tons :D So this is going to be an awesome cambio (English translation: change)! So I'm pretty happy. Nothing really big changed other than my comp and he´s awesome :) I love you tons and hope that everyone is good this week. Tell everyone hi for me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment