Vallegrande

Vallegrande
Baptism in Vallegrande

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

2/3/14

I am emailing a bit early today because we have an activity! :) Its just volleyball but its still way better than no activity. I´m doing good this week though. The Hermana I was telling you about earlier, Maria, has her baptism scheduled for this Saturday!! So that will be my very first one :) Elder Corrales and I are super excited that we will have one together. The next transfer is next wednesday and his time training will be done, so i´ll get a new companion next week. It´s been raining a ton here and our area is super super muddy so I´m just a mess every day :D Its all good though. How is everything there?
 
As for staying in the area, I don´t know. I´ll find out the night before :D but most likely i´ll stay here because most missionaries don´t move around a ton. Like 4 to 6 months in one area usually. Like Elder Corrales has one year in the mission, but only three different areas. I have two already :D will the letters have pictures of people?? But oh man Mckade is big! haha That´s really cool though that other kids look up to him :) I´m super proud of that. :) (McKade won "best role model" at his school's "Best of West" assembly).

No comments:

Post a Comment