Vallegrande

Vallegrande
Baptism in Vallegrande

Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving (12/2/13)

Hey Happy Thanksgiving!! :) Tell me all about it! I remembered, and celebrated it with Elder Corrales by going out for some chicken! It was fun. It is soooooooo hot here. Like about 105 everyday. I've never sweat so much in my life. Its good though. The days are really long, but the weeks are pretty short. I dont have a ton of time today, so I promise pictures are coming next week! The reason for that is kinda scary, right after we returned to our apartment last night, all of a sudden E Corrales had tons of pain in his stomach. Like insane amounts. We ended up having to go to a clinic. As I walked him out to the taxi, he started to lose the feeling in his arms, and be really dizzy, I now know it was because he was hyperventilating, so I'll know how to help next time. They did a whole bunch of tests on him, we had to stay the night there, I was up until around 3. It was a long and miserable night. Mostly because I had no idea what in the world was going on :D He ended up having kidney stones, probably because every family in the whole world gives us soda when we visit. So he needs to drink more water in the future.
The work is going great though! We have three investigators with baptismal dates, and tons of wonderful investigators. The family who feeds us everyday for lunch is the best :) So all is well here. What's been happening there?? Funny side note, for Sacrament yesterday, they had two primary aged girls bring violins, and they played the music with those instead of the piano. Hahah is was soooo slow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment