Vallegrande

Vallegrande
Baptism in Vallegrande

Monday, November 18, 2013

11/16/13

Tell Mckade congratulations for me! That is way exciting. I knew he was a beast at wrestling. So I've gotten to go to the temple like 4 times since being here. The Bogota temple is super beautiful. So awesome. I actually got to see the old video too! :D In Spanish though. The Spanish is kinda hard to understand but not too bad. I love it here in Columbia, I am definitely coming back here someday. So this next week on Tuesday or Wednesday I'm leaving for Bolivia! Finally! I am so ready to start preaching the gospel. I'm so excited. I'll admit there have been some really hard times in the last month, but I know i'm in the right place. The next two years are going to fly for me. I can already feel it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment