Vallegrande

Vallegrande
Baptism in Vallegrande

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

11/05/13

So the last four days here have been fine. Nothing really new to report. I'm so ready to leave the CCM though. I just want to get out of here! Actually tomorrow we are getting new companions. All of the North American Missionaries are going to be getting Latino Companions. I'm pretty nervous. We all are. The last group of latinos knew absolutely no English. At all. So we're a bit nervous. 

Oh man though, Columbia is soooooo beautiful. I am for sure coming back here after my mission. I have loved it so much. Its so green, and it storms all the time, and the weather is fantastic. The drivers are crazy though. Insane actually. We fear for our lives every time we drive somewhere :D 

So all is well here!
Love, 
Elder Evenson

No comments:

Post a Comment