Vallegrande

Vallegrande
Baptism in Vallegrande

Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23 emails

But hey just so you know, we had a baptism on saturday!!!!! It was such a miracle seriously. It was a crazy crazy saturday and sunday, but so wonderful. :) I´ll send some pictures!!

This week I got a new book, The teachings of the Presidents of the
Church: Ezra Taft Benson, and I have just been loving it. He was such
a great man and did so many great things. Also he´s from Idaho! He
loved the principles of prayer, hard work, humility, and the love of
God. We are studying this manual in Priesthood (elders quorum) this
year. I love studying the lives of the prophets; they inspire me, and
help me to see the vision that the Lord truly has for us in our lives.

As a missionary I have been really focusing on testimony this last
little while, and I have felt such a large change in the way I see
myself as a representative of the Savior. I truly feel like I´m here
to represent Him and His church and I feel great love of the work! So
I´d like to share me testimony with you today. :)

I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know He loves us and sacrificed His
life for each one of us, and that as we go unto Him, He can heal and
comfort us. I couldn´t say that before my mission, but now I know. I
know that He wants us to be happy, and that comes as we follow His
example; in everything. I know God hears and answers our prayers, and
that through faith miracles can be made. I know that this life is all
a great test, and that obedience is what will carry us to the presence
of God once again to live in eternal happiness. Obedience is SO
important! It is the great teacher of our souls. I know that Joseph
Smith was a prophet of God and that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet of
God today. I know the Gospel is true! And what happiness and love and
peace it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment