Vallegrande

Vallegrande
Baptism in Vallegrande

Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mother´s Day!!

This is to all the wonderful Mothers, Grandmas, and future mothers in my life! You are wonderful!! I´m so thankful to all of you and wish you all a happy Mother´s Day. :)

I have to say that my mom is the best in the entire world I believe! And all my Grandmas are also the best grandmas in the world! Thank you all for your support and all the love you have given me throughout my life. :) I have been abundantly blessed with motherly figures in my life :) Know that I love you all so very much. The world would be a very much sadder place with out the love of moms and grandmas. 

Motherhood is one of the most precious things there are in this life. Being a mother is the highest and most noble honor that any woman can have. I honor woman who decide to stay at home and nuture their children. In an every increasingly wicked world, the righteous influence of a dedicated mother is the greatest power in the home. I know that not every situation for every family is the same, but moms need to be VERY present in the lives of their children. 

Thank you all again for being so wonderful! :) 

Have a great week!

Elder Evenson

No comments:

Post a Comment